Dear REELC/ENCLS members,
The next General Meeting of the Network will take place during the next biennial Congress of the Network, ‘TRANSFORMATIONS OF THE EUROPEAN LANDSCAPE’, 11-13 September 2009, Vilnius, Lithuania.
The Meeting will be on 11 September 2007 at 17.30.
1) Apologies for Absence
2) Minutes of the General Meeting held at the second biennial Congress of the REELC/ENCLS, Clermont-Ferrand, September 2007 (View by clicking here: Minutes 2007)
3) Matters Arising
4) Biennial Report from the General Coordinator
5) Review of the administrative structure and charter of REELC/ENCLS (a draft of the amended Charter, and the old version [annotated with agreed changes to be made] are attached)
6) Regulations for the selection, election and term of office of the Executive Officers and General Coordinator (a draft of the Executive Committee’s proposal for approval by the General Assembly is attached)
7) Website development
8) Postgraduate matters
9) Membership of the REELC/ENCLS
10) Third Congress, Vilnius 2009
11) Plans for the Fourth Biennial Congress, 2011
13) Election of the Executive Officers for 2009-11
14) Any other business
Applications / nominations of officers for election to the Executive Committee (both new or who wish to continue for another 2-tear term) should be notified to the General Coordinator by 9 September 2009 by email to . Please send a 1-page CV and a statement of what contribution you (or your nominated candidate) can make to the Network. (For this year, it may still be possible to also include applications and nominations made at the conference itself until lunchtime on the 11th, but the very tight schedule will make it very difficult to print new ballot papers and publish all necessary information in time for the election. If you can, please send them in advance! Thanks.)
Offers to host the 2011 REELC/ENCLS biennial conference are warmly invited: please contact me ( ) in advance of the General Meeting or at the meeting itself with any expressions of interest / firm offers.
With best wishes,
(General Coordinator 2005-9, REELC/ENCLS)